The formula for website success is:
- B = V ? C ? L
- B = amount of business done by the site-
- V = unique visitors coming to the site-
- C = conversion rate (the percentage of visitors who become customers)- (Note that the concept of conversion applies not only to e-commerce sites, but to any site where there is something you want users to do.)
- L = loyalty rate (the degree to which customers return to conduct repeat business).
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- Prediction market sessions of the O’Reilly Money-Tech Conference suffer fatally from the absence of the world’s most knowledgeable, most innovative and most trustworthy prediction market expert.
- Bet2Give Presidential Widget —REDUX
- Professor Leighton Vaughan-Williams becomes embroilled in BetFair blog controversy.
- Bet2Give Presidential Widget
- Did the BetFair blog use trading data from InTrade to hint at BetFair’s accuracy??
- WordPress powers the MSM’s blogs: NY Times, WSJ, CNN, Fox, Time and People.