He’-ll work closely with the HSX team to adapt the technology of the virtual stock exchange in developing new products.
TRANSLATION: The current version of the HSX software is stodgy, which may explain why they have only Storage Markets and Pop Sci as clients for their software platform, it seems.
Thanks to Fabian John in Germany for the tip.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Prediction markets are about lowering transaction costs. That’s how sports come in.
- The birth certificate of the next president of the United States of America –maybe
- The marketing association between BetFair and TOTE Tasmania works better than expected.
- The term “event markets” sucks —and the uncritical thinkers using this crappy term suck too.
- CLIMBING HIS WAY TO THE TOP: Erik Snowberg is now Assistant Professor of Economics and Political Science at California Institute of Technology.
- Unlike other countries, the United States of America defends the freedom to offend in speech.
- The best research papers on prediction markets