The Daily DOW prediction markets are thin, and the Daily Nasdaq prediction markets are inexistent.
Here is the data for yesterday.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- The marketing association between BetFair and TOTE Tasmania works better than expected.
- The term “event markets” sucks —and the uncritical thinkers using this crappy term suck too.
- CLIMBING HIS WAY TO THE TOP: Erik Snowberg is now Assistant Professor of Economics and Political Science at California Institute of Technology.
- Unlike other countries, the United States of America defends the freedom to offend in speech.
- The best research papers on prediction markets
- 2008 Electoral Map
- American Enterprise Institute’s Center For Regulatory And Market Studies (Policy Markets)