My answer to him/her:
Don’-t give the first fig about the prediction market industry.
Go working at an exchange, preferably in Chicago, and learn everything you can about markets.
In 10 years, all the Chicago exchanges will float event derivatives.
Signed: Chris Masse
That is all, folks. Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- INTERNET USABILITY EXPERT ALEX KIRTLAND SLAMS NEWSFUTURES’ AWFUL COMPOUND CHARTING.
- Please, make WordPress a bit like Wikipedia.
- Bet2Give on CNBC – Friday, December 21, 2007
- BetFair-backed lobby files a formal complaint against the United States of America for discrimination based on violations of World Trade Organisation rules.
- Amateur Experts (Yahoo! Answers) Vs. Wisdom Of Crowds & Collective Intelligence (Wikipedia)
- Amateur Journalists (Bloggers) Vs. Professional Journalists (Media) Vs. Wisdom Of Crowds & Collective Intelligence (Wikipedia)
- Eric Zitzewitz now out of Silicon Valley and San Francisco’s rich and remarkable local clusters based on industry niches, skills, school ties, traffic patterns, ethnic groups and even weekend sports teams —ALAS.