I told the CFTC that inputs from external, vertical experts are important.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- 24 hours after the launch of the “Prediction Markets” group at LinkedIn, we have already 39 members —both prediction market luminaries and simple people (trading the event derivatives or collecting the market-generated probabilities).
- That was ubber world star Barack Obama in Berlin, during his July 2008 speech at the Victory Column. Spot all the digital cameras pointing to the socialist Messiah. Snatching something to bring at home — “see, I was there”.
- If you want your affiliation with the “Prediction Markets” group to appear on your LinkedIn profile, then click on “Edit Public Profile Settings”, and check the “Groups” option.
- If you want to connect with InTrade CEO John Delaney on LinkedIn…
- Do join the “Prediction Markets” group at LinkedIn, if you have a strong interest in the prediction markets or if you work in the prediction market industry. It’s free, and that’s a way for the LinkedIn visitors browsing stuff about prediction markets to stumble upon your resume / profile.
- You can now join the LinkedIn group on Prediction Markets.
- Nigel Eccles says that HubDub generates “data on peoples’ reputations for accurately analyzing and forecasting future events”.