Via Keith Anderson (Senior Analyst at RNG)
Chapter 7 – What the Crowd Knows: Collective Intelligence in Action – by Jeff Howe
He is a Wired journalist.
I prefer stuff written by economists like Robin Hanson, Justin Wolfers, Eric Zitzewitz, Koleman Strumpf, David Pennock, etc.
What’-s the point of having the mainstream media journalists writing their own stuff when we can cite the people listed above????
I believe in the “-In His/Her Own Words”- principle.
Enough with the journalists. I’-m fed up by them.
The Internet enables us to access directly the people who know. Let’-s bypass the journalists. Let’-s bulldozer this unnecessary filter.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- A second look at HedgeStreet’s comment to the CFTC about “event markets”
- Since YooPick opened their door, Midas Oracle has been getting, daily, 2 or 3 dozens referrals from FaceBook.
- US presidential hopeful John McCain hates the Midas Oracle bloggers.
- If you have tried to contact Chris Masse thru the Midas Oracle Contact Form, I’m terribly sorry to inform you that your message was not delivered to the recipient.
- THE CFTC’s SECRET AGENDA —UNVEILED.
- “Over a ten-year period commencing on January 1, 2008, and ending on December 31, 2017, the S & P 500 will outperform a portfolio of funds of hedge funds, when performance is measured on a basis net of fees, costs and expenses.”
- Meet professor Thomas W. Malone (on the right), from the MIT’s Center for Collective Intelligence.