Via Emile Servan-Schreiber (who claims it’-s the supportive evidence for The Wisdom Of Crowds)
Has somebody read that book?
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- The Most Surprising Piece Of News I’ve Heard Today
- My first prediction market plugin for WordPress
- Self-Serving Prediction Market Of The Day — Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006
- Prediction markets tend to be so illiquid, though, that mere activity looks like volatility.
- Decision Markets and Futarchy are solutions in desperate search for a problem to solve and for their early adopters… and that may stay that way well after Robin Hanson’s head gets cryogenized.