2nd annual Tech Policy Summit – @ Hollywood, California, U.S.A. – 2008-03-26~28
Inkling Markets is a silver sponsor…- if you can believe it.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Ratted by his bank, sex-addict New York governor Eliot Spitzer (alias “Client 9”) resigns.
- BBC’s coverage of politics is dull like taxes, death and German sausages.
- Never talk when you can nod, and never nod when you can wink, and never write an e-mail because it’s death. You’re giving prosecutors all the evidence we need.
- Is Justin Wolfers a libertarian? Probably not.
- The information technology that caught Eliot Spitzer
- Eric Zitzewitz’s 10 minutes of fame
- Fun with conditional probabilities