Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg is my hero and so he should be yours.
- InTrade-TradeSports has seen more than $50 million wagered on the U.S. presidential election.
- Prediction markets on who is going to win an election are more accurate then the final Gallup poll.
- LinkedIn will be data-mining its database of millions of users to find potential experts.
- Britons can’t get enough of Yankee’s politics.
- TURNING POINT: BARACK OBAMA EVENT DERIVATIVE NOW AHEAD FOR BOTH DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION AND NOVEMBER’S ELECTION.
- Five reasons Hillary Clinton should be worried