The Journal of Prediction Markets – Volume 1, Number 3, December 2007
- Adapting Least-Square Support Vector Regression Models to Forecast the Outcome of Horseraces
- Conditional Prediction Markets as Corporate Decision Support Systems – An Experimental Comparison with Group Deliberations
- Does Sportsbook.com Set Pointspreads to Maximize Profits? Tests of the Levitt Model of Sportsbook Behavior
- Public Information Bias and Prediction Market Accuracy
- Price Biases in a Prediction Market: NFL Contracts on Tradesports
- Testing the Efficiency of Markets in the 2002 World Cup
Thanks to George Tziralis of AskMarkets
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- BetFair SP = BetFair Starting Price
- Gary Flake to David Pennock: Come on board… or die.
- Technology Futurism
- Trade on BetFair-TradeFair as you would trade on TradeSports-InTrade, thanks to order-entry software BinarySoft.
- Pervez Musharraf prediction markets –Eric Zitzewitz Edition
- The Over-Round Explained
- WHY THE PREDICTION MARKETS WILL LIKELY F**K UP SUPER TUESDAY 2008.