BetFair Bet-o-Mobile: a vehicle with 19 TV screens, wireless Internet access and live satellite TV feeds
[Betting exchange (real-money prediction exchange, event derivative exchange)] Betfair has commissioned a mobile display unit that will tour UK sporting events. The vehicle, which uses 19 TV screens (including a 50in plasma) has wireless internet access and live Sky feeds. It was built for Betfair by Event Marketing Solutions (EMS) which delivered the vehicle in 12 weeks, ready for a first appearance at the Grand National. The unit is designed to not just let punters watch events, but to help introduce them to Betfair’-s betting exchange concept.
And we end the series of pictures with la blonde de service.
SMOKIN’-…-!!!…- as yelled by “-The Mask”- (played by Jim Carrey), in that movie.
More On BetFair:
– BetFair’s explainer on betting exchanges – at Midas Oracle &- BetFair – 2006-12-23
– Trading bets at BetFair – Betting exchange explainer – Backing vs. Laying – at Midas Oracle &- BetFair – 2007-01-23
– BetFair multiples – at Midas Oracle &- BetFair – 2007-01-20
– Prediction markets timeline – by Chris Masse (at Midas Oracle) –
– BetFair vs. TradeSports-InTrade – by Chris Masse (at Midas Oracle) – 2007-04-24
– X Groups &- X Universes – by Chris Masse (at Midas Oracle) – 2007-02-13