Via our good friend Jason Ruspini.
CNBC video + CNBC video #2
– Please, put that on YouTube, and then give me the YouTube URL. I’-ll embed the video in another post.
– Who is that guy that they will interview later on, Jason??? [UPDATE: Serge Ravitch]
- Quite upbeat. Almost an advertisement for InTrade.
- No mention whatsoever that InTrade is illegal in America.
- On the website, they call InTrade a “-political futures market”-.
- The InTrade critic was Barry Ritholtz. They just showed his blog. He wrote that the trading on InTrade is “-pitifully”- small.
- The first prediction market analyst they want to hear is InTrade CEO John Delaney. The second is professor Justin Wolfers. And that’-s all.
- Steve Forbes asked whether “-this thing”- (InTrade) predicted Joe Biden “-weeks ago”-. The answer is that InTrade predicted Joe Biden some days ago.
- Joe Kerner put an emphasis on liquidity, whereas the emphasis should have been on the market as the mechanism that delivers a collective verdict.
UPDATE: YouTube video (the last part was censored by InTrade-TradeSports CEO John Delaney – PRECISION: the discussion between the journalists and the guest on the TV set was suppressed)
UPDATE: The second CNBC video segment that TradeSports-InTrade CEO John Delaney does not want you to see on YouTube