I HATE THE USE OF PSEUDONYMS BY BLOGGERS. I HATE BLOGS WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO HIDE THEIR TRUE IDENTITY.

No Gravatar

Related Posts

10 thoughts on “I HATE THE USE OF PSEUDONYMS BY BLOGGERS. I HATE BLOGS WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO HIDE THEIR TRUE IDENTITY.

  1. jenniandboys said:

    Wait, I’m confused. You’re SHOUTING and yet you put up a post that has all our names in it? Are you using us as a good example?

  2. Chris F. Masse said:

    @jenniandboys: I want you to blog WITH YOUR FULL NAME.

  3. The HubDub bloggers should sign their posts with their full name. | Midas Oracle .ORG said:

    [...] Site Map I HATE THE USE OF PSEUDONYMS BY BLOGGERS. I HATE BLOGS WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO HIDE THEIR TRUE IDENTIT… [...]

  4. Paul said:

    I don’t see any real issue with pseudonyms UNLESS the blog is a self proclaimed authority site in a particular niche.  Because hubdub is a news related site, and those guys are the editors actively removing content, it would be good to see full names.  For most other blogs, I couldn’t care less.

  5. Nigel Eccles said:

    There is a simple reason why our new category editors have pseudonyms as handles: Up until last week they were users of the site. They have now been promoted to category editors. All category editors have an ‘A’ symbol after their username to indicate they are admins. If you click on their username you will see their profile which carries their real name.

    Good point on the blog names. I’ll fix that now.

  6. jenniandboys said:

    Wait, I’m confused. You’re SHOUTING and yet you put up a post that has all our names in it? Are you using us as a good example?

  7. Chris F. Masse said:

    @jenniandboys: I want you to blog WITH YOUR FULL NAME.

  8. The HubDub bloggers should sign their posts with their full name. | Midas Oracle .ORG said:

    [...] Site Map I HATE THE USE OF PSEUDONYMS BY BLOGGERS. I HATE BLOGS WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO HIDE THEIR TRUE IDENTIT… [...]

  9. Paul said:

    I don’t see any real issue with pseudonyms UNLESS the blog is a self proclaimed authority site in a particular niche.  Because hubdub is a news related site, and those guys are the editors actively removing content, it would be good to see full names.  For most other blogs, I couldn’t care less.

  10. Nigel Eccles said:

    There is a simple reason why our new category editors have pseudonyms as handles: Up until last week they were users of the site. They have now been promoted to category editors. All category editors have an ‘A’ symbol after their username to indicate they are admins. If you click on their username you will see their profile which carries their real name.

    Good point on the blog names. I’ll fix that now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>