Rab Bibater’-s comment on Midas Oracle:
[…] BetFair needs to nip the current round of noise in the bud once and for all. It needs to clarify its own advertisements, in which it states that “-Because you are betting against other punters, ‘-you could’- get better value-”- which in the light of alleged revelations that its trades in its own markets, would seem to amount to a misrepresentation. […]
Hummm…- For each of 100 trades made on BetFair, how many are made by real-people “-punters”- and how many are made by algorithm-advised BetFair Malta? (I have just sent this question for their today’-s Q&-A. )
YouTube: BetFair’-s TV ad in the UK
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- A second look at HedgeStreet’s comment to the CFTC about “event markets”
- Since YooPick opened their door, Midas Oracle has been getting, daily, 2 or 3 dozens referrals from FaceBook.
- US presidential hopeful John McCain hates the Midas Oracle bloggers.
- If you have tried to contact Chris Masse thru the Midas Oracle Contact Form, I’m terribly sorry to inform you that your message was not delivered to the recipient.
- THE CFTC’s SECRET AGENDA —UNVEILED.
- “Over a ten-year period commencing on January 1, 2008, and ending on December 31, 2017, the S & P 500 will outperform a portfolio of funds of hedge funds, when performance is measured on a basis net of fees, costs and expenses.”
- Meet professor Thomas W. Malone (on the right), from the MIT’s Center for Collective Intelligence.