Freakonomics interview. (I did ask, but they didn’-t listen.)
Hal Varian’-s post.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- If Warren Buffett can’t figure out derivatives, can anybody?
- Many people twitter on prediction markets.
- Folks, when you have something important to say, write up a full post, not a comment.
- Prediction Market Journalism
- TechCrunch is 221 times bigger than Midas Oracle.
- Earthquake measuring 9.0 or more on Richter scale to occur anywhere on or before December 31, 2008