[…-] I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the traders on InTrade may not be the most diverse group of people we could assemble. I would bet, for example, that not many people from New Hampshire – who would have more direct knowledge of the situation “on the ground” – bet on InTrade. […-]
As I already wrote here, I don’-t buy the argument, but let’-s put that aside.
In public prediction exchanges, traders are self selected. Nothing can be done to change that. Am I correct?
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- Davos – World Economic Forum
- CME Group = Chicago Mercantile Exchange + Chicago Board Of Trade
- Democratic and Republican caucuses in Nevada + Republican primary in South Carolina
- The BetFair blog is not a serious publication.
- MICHIGAN PRIMARY @ BETFAIR: Niall O’Connor asks the very pertinent question.
- One thing John Delaney and his Irish employees at InTrade-TradeSports can learn from the BetFair-TradeFair folks at HammerSmith.
- BetFair compound chart on the Michigan primary