Beware the Real Clear Politics polls aggregation?
I didn’-t know that. (They also own Investopedia.)
And now Forbes are selling ad spaces for Real Clear Politics and 400 other politics blogs, thru their “-Forbes Audience Network”-. They sent me an e-mail, last year, to get us in their network. But a close look at their proposed contract showed that they would offer only 40% for Midas Oracle —-whereas the other ad networks would offer 60%.
By the way, I’-ll tell you later about my master plan to develop Midas Oracle…-
UPDATE: More info from Paid Content and Silicon Alley Insider (Ad Networks Are For Losers)…-
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse: