This white paper examines some of the unique challenges Indian software companies are facing:
- The decreasing talent pool-
- Rising costs-
- Insufficient infrastructure and-
- Not enough time to train and build infrastructure
It then shows how China is the answer to their problems because:
- It has only talent pool which is large enough to compare to India’s-
- The local talent pool is still largely untapped in the second-tier cities-
- Ten cities have targeted software development as part of their development initiatives-
- Good universities provide strong training and basic skills-
- English and communication skills are swiftly catching up.
This white paper is free —-provided that you register on Paul Denlinger’-s site.