– Should we create a Prediction Market Institute?
– Should we ask doctor David Pennock to super-head it?
– Should we have a Prediction Markets Consortium that will anchor itself somewhere in an educational institution or non-profit foundation?
– Should we follow the ideas of Chris Masse, or should we follow someone else with better ideas?
– Should we let the non-PM companies (Google/Yahoo!/MicroSoft) dictate to us the founding terms of this Prediction Market Institute?
– Shouldn’-t the public prediction exchanges (InTrade, BetFair, HedgeStreet, Hollywood Stock Exchange, HubDub, NewsFutures, etc.) be more involved into the founding of this Prediction Market Institute?
– Should we let David Pennock rename “-The Open Institute Of Prediction Markets”- into a “-Prediction Market Institute”- without my prior agreement?