- Anyone can comment —-no need to be a registered member. It has been working fine. Spammers have been kept at bay by the math test. (They can’-t count, apparently. )
- Anyone can register himself/herself to become a member. A math test will deter spammers.
- The last part of some of my posts will be seen only by registered members —-at times. You’-ll be told to login or register to see the full post.
- I will send out an e-mail newsletter to the registered members —-at times. This will be performed directly from the Midas Oracle system. Your e-mail addresses won’-t be shared with an external service.
- How To Join-
- Lost Password?-
- Site Administration-
- How To Get Removed.
That’-s what you’-ll see at the top of the sidebar:
Once logged in, here’-s what you’-ll see:
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- TechCrunch is 221 times bigger than Midas Oracle.
- Earthquake measuring 9.0 or more on Richter scale to occur anywhere on or before December 31, 2008
- Why Midas Oracle (and not TV news shows or print newspapers) will dominate the future.
- The Six Degrees Of Separation
- Alpha Thesis
- Meet Michael Arrington of TechCrunch.
- Hedge your taxes –and forecast them too.