Brian Shiau (of The Sim Exchange) interviewed by Reuters.
Shiau hired an analyst, Jesse Divnich, to help interpret the exchange’-s data and provide commentary.
Jesse Divnich’-s research reports
I like that. I think it should be made a rule that the person reporting on a set of prediction markets should have an expertise in the topic covered by those prediction markets. Example: the journalist reporting on the US political prediction markets should be a full-day political analyst —-as opposed to a business/economics professor (or else) who spends most of his/her time outside of politics. We would have more insightful reports.
Author Profile -Editor and Publisher of Midas Oracle .ORG .NET .COM —- Chris Masse’-s mugshot —- Contact Chris Masse —- Chris Masse’-s LinkedIn profile —- Chris Masse’-s FaceBook profile —- Chris Masse’-s Google profile —- Sophia-Antipolis, France, E.U. Read more from this author…-
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- Barack Obama is the 44th US president.
- We already have prediction markets in future tax rates. It’s called the municipal bond yield curve.
- DELEGATES AND SUPERDELEGATES ACCOUNTANCY
- O’Reilly – Money-Tech Conference
- Google Profiles
- Event Derivative Exchange HedgeStreet is baaaaaaaaack… from the grave.
- Sports Derivative Forum