Bill Gates (the head of the Evil Empire):
The skills you need to succeed
One of the most important changes of the last 30 years is that digital technology has transformed almost everyone into an information worker. […-]
I also place a high value on having a passion for ongoing learning. When I was pretty young, I picked up the habit of reading lots of books. It’-s great to read widely about a broad range of subjects. Of course today, it’-s far easier to go online and find information about any topic that interests you. Having that kind of curiosity about the world helps anyone succeed, no matter what kind of work they decide to pursue.
Thanks to Lord JC Kommer for the link.
Author Profile -Editor and Publisher of Midas Oracle .ORG .NET .COM —- Chris Masse’-s mugshot —- Contact Chris Masse —- Chris Masse’-s LinkedIn profile —- Chris Masse’-s FaceBook profile —- Chris Masse’-s Google profile —- Sophia-Antipolis, France, E.U. Read more from this author…-
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- Comments are now completely open on Midas Oracle.
- Albert Einstein, Chairman of the Midas Oracle Advisory Board
- Erratic –but not Stochastic– Charts
- Barack Obama is the 44th US president.
- We already have prediction markets in future tax rates. It’s called the municipal bond yield curve.
- DELEGATES AND SUPERDELEGATES ACCOUNTANCY
- O’Reilly – Money-Tech Conference