Nigel, you should set up some kind of prediction market about that at HubDub.
Via the ultra-interesting Robin Hanson —-who, for once, does not write a soporific post.
Un-Important Technical Note: The video above is dated 2008, while Robin Hanson links to a 2006 video, in his post.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- This is why I said that those who believe that Hillary Clinton has a chance to be on the Democratic ticket are “clueless”.
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: — The annoted, historical, compound chart that those triple morons at the BetFair blog are hiding from their readers’ view. — It is located in a secret cache, linked to behind a picture of Hillary Clinton. — Curious place to locate a prediction market chart. — I bet nobody downloaded that chart. —
- Knows the similarity between Google, Craig’s List, and the Drudge Report?
- “Listening to each other is core to our culture, and we don’t listen to each other just because we’re all so smart. We listen because everyone has good ideas, and because it’s a great way to show respect. And any company, at any point in its history, can start listening more.”
- 2 days after my ringing the alarm bell… THE FREE FALL
- Tech News Of The Day — Friday Morning Edition
- VIDEO: Why Hillary Clinton will never be the Vice President of the United States of America.