With all due respect, I totally disagree with Tyler Cowen (of Marginal Revolution fame). Here are some outstanding blogs and sites that are seldom prompted by immediacy:
- Alea – (finance)
- Endless Innovation –
- Read &- Write Web – (information technology)
- Guy Kawasaki – (marketing)
- Technology Review –
- Tierney Lab – (applied science)
- The Numbers Guy –
- Add your suggestion(s) in the comment area, just below.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- “No offense, but I think Radley Balko is the most valuable blogger in America right now.”
- Are you a better predictor than John McCain?
- What does climate scientist James Annan think of InTrade’s global warming prediction markets?
- Inkling Markets, one year later
- One trader’s view on BetFair’s new bet-matching logic